Panelized Homes ( A Pacific Alternative )
CRAFTSMANSHIP THROUGH ENGINEERING
- Every building is an engineered structure. The moment a nail is driven into two boards, load transfers from one board to the other, so designing and engineering all structures is important. A house using components is fully engineered.
- Each component is designed specifically for your building.
- Each component locations is defined, making components easy to use in the field.
- All the loads go where they belong. You won't have uneven floors, or windows and doors that don't close properly - no surprises!
- Engineering with computer software makes craftsmanship easy with components, and gives you design flexibility.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THROUGH MANUFACTURING
Click to view the Panelized Home Construction Process here
- A manufacturing facility creates quality components, often starting with computer-controlled saws, which make accurate compound cuts simple. All component joints fit together tightly in precision jigs. Manufacturing can also be computer-controlled, for faster setup times and efficient production.
- Weather is not a factor. Production can continue day and night, providing consistent quality.
- Material shortage delays are less likely, since the entire system is supplied in one package.
- Callbacks are reduced. Components made with dry lumber are less likely to shrink, warp and twist.
- Components are rarely stolen from the job site.